Well we do care about ensuring our customers (or customer’s customers) have access to our materials. To this end we are continually investigating technologies and processes that will enable our learning courses to be ‘accessible’ to an even wider audience.
Our approach to increase the accessibility of our courses and after discussions with various groups and customers is:-
- Non-audio versions of courses for hearing impaired users
- Keyboard shortcuts for users with impaired movement
- The provision of an Internet or CDROM based audio sound track version of courses as required. A demonstration CD is available on request.
- New courses from 2nd quarter 2014 will have HTML 5 versions which are fully accessible to screen reader for individuals with impaired vision.
- Existing courses especially popular courses will be converted Q3 2014